Paper Submission Guidelines
In order to present at ibssh you have to send your abstract on or before the abstract submission deadline. The abstract must first pass a blind peer review and if accepted by the reviewer, we will send you the abstract acceptance notification. Upon payment of the registration fee, your presentation will be confirmed.
• Please submit your abstract to (abstract mail address). After submission you will be acknowledged of the receipt of the abstract via an email within three working days.
• Submit your abstract of no more than 250 words.. Abstracts which do not apply to the correct format will be rejected. The primary language of the conference is English, and your submission should be submitted in English.
• We encourage you to send informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a compendious summary of a paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion.
• Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract.
• Submit well before the submission deadline in order to be eligible for Early Bird rates to reserve your seats for the conference.
• Your Abstract will undergo a double blind peer review within two to three weeks after its receipt. The international scientific committee will review your paper. The Conference Chair will be heading the scientific committee and his will be the final decisions with regards to the abstracts.
• Acceptance or rejections of the paper will be sent to you with reviewer comments. If the paper is required to be revised, the revised paper is needed to be sent back within a week.
• If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the IBSSH. At least one of the authors of the paper must register and pay the registration fees for the conference to be included in to the final program.
Full paper submission:
We accept the submission of high quality papers describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, experimental and theoretical work or research in all of the areas mentioned. Submission of a manuscript implies that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Full paper reviewing process
• All manuscripts will be subjected to double blind peer-review and are expected to meet the scientific criteria of novelty and academic excellence.
• The submitting author is responsible for ensuring that the article’s publication has been approved by all other co-authors and takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review.
• The publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation.
Full paper submission process
• The full manuscript must be submitted as a MS Word document in .doc format (not as a PDF or .docx format) and named with author’s abstract number and name.
• All manuscripts should be in English. Please ensure that your manuscript does not contain grammatical or English errors; this is especially important if English is not your first language.
• Download the Full Paper Template and follow the guidelines.
• Full manuscripts that do not follow this format will be rejected.
• If the paper requires revisions after review, we will send it back to you with comments and you must send the corrected paper within one week.